During a project’s deployment, system integrators (SIs) must overcome several challenges, ranging from dealing with the complexity of different protocols and interfaces to spending too much time on pre-configuration and troubleshooting. With regard to these challenges, Moxa’s MGate 5118, CAN-J1939 protocol converter, is very easy to use and is equipped with a variety of maintenance functions to monitor the status of all connected CAN devices.
- Key-in-free J1939 command auto detection
- Supports J1939 to Modbus RTU/ASCII/TCP, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET protocol conversion
- Built-in J1939 traffic monitoring/diagnostics/live-list tools
- MicroSD card for configuration backup/duplication, and event log
- 2 kV CANbus and Modbus serial port isolation
- IEC 62443-4-2, cyber security compliant